The US weighs designating Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group The Muslim Brotherhood a Foreign Terrorist Political Organization Islamic fundamentalism Islamic fundamentalism has been defined as a movement of Muslims who think back to earlier times and seek to return to the fundamentals of the religion and live similarly to how the prophet Muhammad and his companions lived.
Founded in Egypt in 1928 and with branches or affiliates in over 70 nations, the Muslim Brotherhood today masquerades as a legitimate Islamic institution and a benign democratic actor.
It is neither. Aside from the group’s well-documented links to the financing of terrorism, it was the Brotherhood that birthed modern-day Islamism, a supremacist totalitarian ideology that seeks to undermine pluralist societies and impose hardline theocratic regimes.
John Donne Show Published on May 9, 2019
- Tommy Robinson’s view: What REALLY happened at Muslim riot in Oldham – YouTube
- Be Not Afraid
- The Poison spreading through the United Kingdom.
- The Charter | A message of hate
- The True Origins Of Islamophobia
- The “Normalization” of “Rape-Jihad” — Adina Kutnicki
- The Islamic State of Sweden
- It’s OK to be White!👌🏼 Our PURGE – ReACT Now!
- “Some People Did Something” by Toots Sweet
- UK Student President Said She Wanted to “Oppress White People” and See an “Islamic Takeover”
- WTF: CNN Says Criticism of Democrats & Media Incites Violence
- WHAT?! OUTRAGEOUS Muslim State Rep. Demeans Christian Prayer As ISLAMOPHOBIC
- Ilhan Omar admits she will not assimilate
- Ilhan Omar on 9-11: “Some people did something … “
- Jailed For Thought Crimes – Jayda Fransen
- Islam vs LGBT
- The Suppressed & Hidden History of Islam – Invidious
- How to spread Islam in the modern world – Invidious
- Muslim activist tears into Chelsea Clinton’s ‘caucasity’ at NZ victims’ vigil (VIDEO) — RT USA News
- Every Spy a Prince: The Complete History of Israeli Intelligence.
- UK: Vicious Machete Attack in Multicultural Birmingham
- Islamic Britain: the TRUTH about no-go zones
- Flashback: Author sees Islam’s 20-year plan for U.S.