October 25, 2019 – The FBI Vault tweeted out the latest documents to be released, the files relating to The Finders cult. We have previously written about The Finders, which you can read about here.
EDITOR'S PICKS Written by Radix Verum OCTOBER 29, 2019 AT 3:22 PM
Derrick Broze of The Conscious Resistance has done a great breakdown on The Finders in a multi-part series:
Tallahassee Police Department Documents Hint at a Cover-Up
Documents from the Tallahassee Police Department released in 2017 seemed to shed light on the allegation that the investigation was shut down due to a possible cover-up by an intelligence agency.
This report from the New York Times was confirmed in 2018 when 75 pages of Tallahassee police reports were finally released to the public. The documents make it clear that when Mary, the eldest child, was questioned about sexual abuse she became very evasive. She said there were no “bad touches” between the children and adults, and reportedly became fidgety and wanted the interview to end. The same police report mentions that an official with the Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services, or HRS, said two children were confirmed cases of sexual abuse. Jane Pittilla of HRS stated that a Dr. Moorer had found one of the children lacked “anal sphincter control,” consistent with acts of sodomy. Also, one of the girls had signs consistent with vaginal penetration by fingers.
Despite these reports, by February 24 lead investigator Rick Huffman officially ended the Tallahassee Police Department’s investigation into The Finders. Huffman did not mention the reports of sexual abuse by doctors with HRS. The release of the TPD documents add more evidence to the theory that agencies within the federal government covered up the crimes of The Finders.
This alleged cover-up even made headlines in 1993 when U.S. News and World Report reported that the Department of Justice was initiating a new investigation into allegations that the CIA was somehow connected to The Finders cult and had worked to cover up the case. U.S. Customs Agent Ramon Martinez, as well as local police officers in Tallahassee, had spent the previous years attempting to alert the authorities to the apparent cover up.
After interviewing dozens of people directly involved in the case and reviewing hundreds of documents, the DOJ concluded there was no evidence of child abuse or trafficking, satanic cult activity, or law enforcement complicity. In the minds of the authorities, the case was closed. However, as we have uncovered here, there are many details that ought not be forgotten.– The Conscious Resistance
Then I came across an article entitled ‘Did The Finders Create A Bourne Identity‘ which discusses an Australian cult called The Family that the author connects to The Finders and potentially to Julian Assange.The Patriots’ Soapbox
Dojo Rat: Did "The Finders" Create a "Bourne Identity"?
archived 31 Oct 2019 07:00:45 UTC
- The Finders, The Family, Epstein and NXIVM: Is IT ALL Connected? – Patriots’ Soapbox 24/7 News NetworkOctober 25, 2019 – The FBI Vault tweeted out the latest documents to be released, the files relating to The Finders cult.
- The Company Under Scrutiny in the Jeffrey Epstein Case Has Semi-Nude Young Females on its Board of Directors’ PageL Brands owns the retail chains Victoria’s Secret, Bath and Body Works, and Pink. Since July 6 when Jeffrey Epstein was arrested and indicted for sex trafficking of underage girls and sexually assaulting dozens of them at his homes in Manhattan, Palm Beach and elsewhere, there have been steady media reports linking Epstein to L … Read more
- JPMorgan and Sidley Austin Were Involved in the Mysterious $6.7 Billion Company Chaired by Jeffrey EpsteinBy Pam Martens and Russ Martens: July 29, 2019 ~ Jeffrey Epstein, the accused sex trafficker of underage school girls, presided over a $6.7 billion offshore company as its Chairman from November 9, 2001 to at least March 19, 2007, a period during which he is accused of committing his sex trafficking crimes against minors. … Read more
- Epstein Documents Released, Revealing Depths of Convicted Pedophile’s Alleged Sex Trafficking Operation | Common Dreams NewsExceprt from Common Dreams News August 9, 2019 This is a developing story and may be updated. Thousands of pages of documents related to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's trafficking of young girls were released Friday, opening the floodgates on one of the biggest scandals of 2019.
- EPSTEIN VICTIM’S STATEMENTWRN reads a 2015 Jane Doe vs United States victim statement court document. Jane Doe, a minor when she was allegedly used for sex and trafficked, recounts her alleged sexual encounters with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Prince Andrew & Alan Dershowitz.