By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: August 9, 2019 ~ When it comes to serial and systemic frauds perpetrated by big banks on Wall Street, the U.S. Department
This morning, the Attorney General in Malaysia stunned Goldman Sachs with an indictment of 17 of its former and current executives. That came on the heels of criminal charges filed last December by Malaysian authorities in the same matter against three Goldman Sachs subsidiaries and two former Goldman employees, Tim Leissner and Roger Ng.
Indictments announced this morning included charges against Richard J. Gnodde, Goldman’s top international banker in London and former Goldman executive J. Michael Evans, who is currently president of Alibaba.
The charges stem from a Malaysia state development fund, 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) for which Goldman Sachs underwrote $6.5 billion in bonds in 2012 and 2013. Goldman made an outsized $600 million in fees on the deals. According to prosecutors, $4.5 billion in 1MDB funds have gone missing, of which at least $2.7 billion was stolen according to prosecutors.
Malaysia Attorney General Tommy Thomas said jail time and criminal fines will be sought against those indicted given the “severity of the scheme to defraud and fraudulent misappropriation of billions in bond proceeds” and “the lengthy period over which the offences were planned and executed….” […]
- Ep. 1096 Why is John Brennan Melting Down? | Dan BonginoIn this episode, I address the astounding new information surfacing about John Brennan and Barack Obama’s role in the biggest political spying scandal in American history. Breaking: The Spygate investigation is now a criminal probe. This is huge. Up
- Sebastian Gorka DrG Verified account @SebGorka Follow Follow @SebGorka More Who’s ready to go to prison for Barack Obama?By Sebastian Gorka Who’s ready to go to prison for Barack Obama?
- Malaysia Indicts 17 of the “Untouchables” at Goldman SachsBy Pam Martens and Russ Martens: August 9, 2019 ~ When it comes to serial and systemic frauds perpetrated by big banks on Wall Street, the U.S. Department of Justice typically punts. It will either not charge the bank itself or it will issue a felony charge along with a non-prosecution agreement that lets the bank settle the charges without a trial. These tactics by the Justice Department are why Wall Street crimes remain serial and systemic in nature.
- The Company Under Scrutiny in the Jeffrey Epstein Case Has Semi-Nude Young Females on its Board of Directors’ PageL Brands owns the retail chains Victoria’s Secret, Bath and Body Works, and Pink. Since July 6 when Jeffrey Epstein was arrested and indicted for sex trafficking of underage girls and sexually assaulting dozens of them at his homes in Manhattan, Palm Beach and elsewhere, there have been steady media reports linking Epstein to L Brands and Wexner, including reports that Epstein attempted to involve himself in the selection of models for Victoria’s Secret, potentially luring his future victims[…]
- Epstein Documents Released, Revealing Depths of Convicted Pedophile’s Alleged Sex Trafficking Operation | Common Dreams NewsExceprt from Common Dreams News August 9, 2019 This is a developing story and may be updated. Thousands of pages of documents related to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s trafficking of young girls were released Friday, opening the floodgates on one of the biggest scandals of 2019.
- Spies Like Us | The Manifesto 👀IS GOOGLE MANIPULATING ITS ALGORITHM TO PRIORITIZE LEFT-LEANING NEWS OUTLETS IN THEIR COVERAGE OF PRESIDENT TRUMP?
- Toledo Ohio Dig – working thread | @AnJillOfLightThose with eyes to see and ears to hear know that President Trump does not make mistakes such as in the press conference given following the shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio last weekend. Those who have been paying attention know these “mistakes” are far more calculated, not in a sinister way, but instead, little Q+ drops of info, or clues. Let’s explore the findings in a recent Twitter thread I came across, which contains some extremely revealing information about Toldedo, Ohio that was found on a dig by @AnJillOfLight.
- “Democrats, Spare Me Your Hypocrisy on Guns” – One of the Best Editorials Ever On This Subject Comes From CNN
Categories: Deep State