Those with eyes to see and ears to hear know that President Trump does not make mistakes such as in the press conference given following the shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio last weekend.
Those who have been paying attention know these “mistakes” are far more calculated, not in a sinister way, but instead, little Q+ drops of info, or clues.
Let’s explore the findings in a recent Twitter thread I came across, which contains some extremely revealing information about Toldedo, Ohio that was found on a dig by @AnJillOfLight.
Lawfulness of a Lethal Operation Directed Against a U.S. Citizen who is a Senior Operational Leader of Al Qa’ida or An Associated Force
- Video: Woman Left With Severe Bruising After Being Arrested by Police For Being Outside During Lockdown – Summit NewsVideo: Woman Left With Severe Bruising After Being Arrested by Police For Being Outside During Lockdown – Summit News — Read on summit.news/2020/08/07/video-woman-left-with-severe-bruising-after-being-arrested-by-police-for-being-outside-during-lockdown/
- Ep. 1096 Why is John Brennan Melting Down? | Dan BonginoIn this episode, I address the astounding new information surfacing about John Brennan and Barack Obama’s role in the biggest political spying scandal in American history. Breaking: The Spygate investigation is now a criminal probe. This is huge. Up
- Sebastian Gorka DrG Verified account @SebGorka Follow Follow @SebGorka More Who’s ready to go to prison for Barack Obama?By Sebastian Gorka Who’s ready to go to prison for Barack Obama?
- Epstein Documents Released, Revealing Depths of Convicted Pedophile’s Alleged Sex Trafficking Operation | Common Dreams NewsExceprt from Common Dreams News August 9, 2019 This is a developing story and may be updated. Thousands of pages of documents related to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s trafficking of young girls were released Friday, opening the floodgates on one of the biggest scandals of 2019.
- Elon Musk Wants to Turn Humans into Literal NPC’s!The robot features an auto-insertion mode, which can insert up to 6 threads (192 electrodes) per minute. While the entire insertion procedure can be automated, the surgeon retains full control, and if desired, can make manual micro-adjustments to the thread position before each insertion into the cortex. The neurosurgical robot is compatible with sterile shrouding, and has features to facilitate successful and rapid insertions such as automatic sterile ultrasonic cleaning of the needle. The needle pincher cartridge (NPC; fig. 2C) is the portion of the inserter head that makes direct contact with brain tissue and is a consumable that can be replaced mid-surgery in under a minute.