Those with eyes to see and ears to hear know that President Trump does not make mistakes such as in the press conference given following the shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio last weekend.
Those who have been paying attention know these “mistakes” are far more calculated, not in a sinister way, but instead, little Q+ drops of info, or clues.
Let’s explore the findings in a recent Twitter thread I came across, which contains some extremely revealing information about Toldedo, Ohio that was found on a dig by @AnJillOfLight.
Lawfulness of a Lethal Operation Directed Against a U.S. Citizen who is a Senior Operational Leader of Al Qa’ida or An Associated Force
- Malaysia Indicts 17 of the “Untouchables” at Goldman SachsBy Pam Martens and Russ Martens: August 9, 2019 ~ When it comes to serial and systemic frauds perpetrated by big banks on Wall Street, the U.S. Department of Justice typically punts. It will either not charge the bank itself or it will issue a felony charge along with a non-prosecution agreement that lets the … Read More
- The Company Under Scrutiny in the Jeffrey Epstein Case Has Semi-Nude Young Females on its Board of Directors’ PageL Brands owns the retail chains Victoria’s Secret, Bath and Body Works, and Pink. Since July 6 when Jeffrey Epstein was arrested and indicted for sex trafficking of underage girls and sexually assaulting dozens of them at his homes in Manhattan, Palm Beach and elsewhere, there have been steady media reports linking Epstein to L … Read More
- Epstein Documents Released, Revealing Depths of Convicted Pedophile’s Alleged Sex Trafficking Operation | Common Dreams NewsExceprt from Common Dreams News August 9, 2019 This is a developing story and may be updated. Thousands of pages of documents related to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's trafficking of young girls were released Friday, opening the floodgates on one of the biggest scandals of 2019.
- Elon Musk Wants to Turn Humans into Literal NPC’s!The robot features an auto-insertion mode, which can insert up to 6 threads (192 electrodes) per minute. While the entire insertion procedure can be automated, the surgeon retains full control, and if desired, can make manual micro-adjustments to the thread position before each insertion into the cortex. The neurosurgical robot is compatible with sterile shrouding, … Read More
- Spies Like Us | The Manifesto 👀IS GOOGLE MANIPULATING ITS ALGORITHM TO PRIORITIZE LEFT-LEANING NEWS OUTLETS IN THEIR COVERAGE OF PRESIDENT TRUMP?