Former Google employee accuses tech giant of bias. This is how Google is spying on everything you do. Google Fires Republican Engineer Who Exposed Alleged Bias Against Conservatives. Former Google engineer Kevin Cernekee explains how Google can potentially manipulate the electoral process and addresses the bias within the tech giant.
Is Google manipulating its algorithm to prioritize left-leaning news outlets in their coverage of President Trump?
It sure looks that way based on recent search results for news on the president. Google is spying on everything you. Literally everything. If you are not protecting yourself, Google is after your personal life whether you like it or it. Google spies on you and it’s not just a conspiracy theory anymore. Leaked video shows Google’s top brass ‘upset’ over Trump 2016 win of Trump. Facebook Censors Conservatives Articles, Saying They ‘Look Like Spam’ To test the premise, I performed a Google search for “Trump” using the search engine’s “News” tab and analyzed the results using Sharyl Attkisson’s media bias chart.
- Spies Like Us | The Manifesto 👀IS GOOGLE MANIPULATING ITS ALGORITHM TO PRIORITIZE LEFT-LEANING NEWS OUTLETS IN THEIR COVERAGE OF PRESIDENT TRUMP?
- Current Sr. Google Engineer Goes Public on Camera: Tech is “dangerous,” “taking sides”Project Veritas Published on Jul 24, 2019
- Liberal Tears flow after Youtube Censors the Far-Left, Radical and Racist Organization, SPLC 🐸😂🤡 | The Daily Caller
- Insider Blows Whistle and Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden CamBy Project Veritas (New York City) — Project Veritas has released a new report on Google which includes undercover video of a Senior Google Executive, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider. The report appears to show Google’s plans to affect the outcome of the 2020 elections and “prevent” the next “Trump situation.”
- The Mainstream Media Hijacked Youtube | Guest: Mr. Reagan [S1/E15]What the hell is going on right now at Google? They literally don’t care about small creators and I know why so I sat down with Mr. Reagan to talk about the seriousness of how big tech companies have taken over Youtube from independent creators to try to salvage their dying businesses.
- Major Victory in MASSIVE Lawsuit Against Google for Extreme BiasThe Red Elephants Vincent James Published on Jun 12, 2019
- Weighing the Antitrust Case Against Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook – Barron’sTech shares sold off on sharply on last week’s reports about anti-trust investigations. Why investors need to take a deep breath.