You can follow Greg Coppola here:
- Police report: Georgia lawmaker said ‘go back where you came from’A confrontation at a CobbCounty grocery store went viral as Georgia lawmaker accused a man of using the same controversial language as President Trump — Read on http://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/cobb-police-charges-will-filed-georgia-lawmaker-publix-dispute/fp9t5RJLXVSOTaMnVLmHEP/
- Current Sr. Google Engineer Goes Public on Camera: Tech is “dangerous,” “taking sides”Project Veritas Published on Jul 24, 2019
- Facebook details efforts to prepare for 2020 elections, Census disinformation – CBS NewsThe social network said it’s working to prevent a repeat of the chaos of the 2016 election cycle
- Liberal Tears flow after Youtube Censors the Far-Left, Radical and Racist Organization, SPLC 🐸😂🤡 | The Daily Caller
- Facebook to sell out users in France by revealing NAMES of “Hate Speech” “Suspects” | Zero Hedgeby Tyler DurdenThu, 06/27/2019 – 04:15 “Hate speech is no longer considered part of freedom of speech, it’s now on the same level as terrorism,” . “It is a strong signal in terms of regulation.” Facebook may even condemn users for “statements made in private but later made public,” according to the report by Breitbart’s Allum Bokhari.
- Apple declines to ban Islam app criticized for promoting radicalismRT UK Published on Jun 26, 2019 Apple’s been accused of helping to spread radical Islam by hosting Islam app Euro Fatwa. Security expert Chris Phillips believes it pushes ‘this differential between Muslims and the rest of society’.
- Insider Blows Whistle and Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden CamBy Project Veritas (New York City) — Project Veritas has released a new report on Google which includes undercover video of a Senior Google Executive, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider. The report appears to show Google’s plans to affect the outcome of the 2020 elections and “prevent” the next “Trump situation.”
- Liberal Women in 2019This is what liberal women are like in 2019.