Military Veteran Douglas Ducote discusses Muslim Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib attacking the Declaration of Independence on the 4th of July.
In America we have a Declaration of Independence, but our history, our advancements, our global strength all point to an American declaration of interdependence.Cory Booker
- Democrats Are Powerless to Keep Trump From Pointing out How They Have Failed Baltimore“Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous,” Trump wrote. “His district is considered the Worst in the USA.”
- Sign Now! Demand Censure of Rep. Rashida Tlaib!OFFICIAL PETITION TO CENSURE RASHIDA TLAIB AND REMOVE HER FROM ALL COMMITTEES — All Petitions Delivered to the House Ethics Committee — I, the undersigned, call upon the House Ethics Committee to censure Rep. Rashida Tlaib and strip her of all committee assignments. I, the undersigned, absolutely condemn Tlaib's anti-Semitic statements. Further, her revision of … Read more
- OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE? Crooked Hillary Posts Instructions IN SPANISH For Illegal Aliens to Evade ICE AgentsThank God this woman is not president. Crooked Hillary sounded the alarm Thursday and tipped off illegal aliens to Sunday’s impending deportation raids. The New York Times reported Thursday that the massive deportation operation President Trump delayed two weeks ago will be deployed this Sunday. Trump’s deportation operation is targeting illegals who already have deportation … Read more
- The video that directed me to this Wiki Leak link of files this morning was deleted within 30 minutes. Download ASAP! Archive link is included.
- Muslims in the U.S. Marine Corps…what could possibly go wrong?by https://barenakedislam.com A heavily armed off-duty Muslim Marine was recently arrested for trying to enter Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska. Pfc. Ali Al-Kazahg, 22, of Milford, was arrested on May 31 after he tried to enter[…] Source: Muslims in the U.S. Marine Corps…what could possibly go wrong?
- Annie Jacobsen, “Operation Paperclip”Politics and Prose Published on Mar 15, 2014 Author Annie Jacobsen presents a fascinating topic from her new book, Operation Paperclip, and takes questions from the audience. This event was recorded February 26, 2014 at Politics & Prose bookstore in Washington, D.C. Founded by Carla Cohen and Barbara Meade in 1984, Politics & Prose … Read more