Jeffrey Epstein was arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
The Awareness Center, Inc. (International Jewish Coaltion Against Sex…
archived 7 Apr 2018 02:12:36 UTC
Jeffrey Epstein Pedo Network ↕
- [C] before [D].[C]oats before [D]eclas.The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT.You have more than you know.Q
- https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-will-not-prosecute-comey-for-leaking-memos-after-ig-referral-source📁Bigger [slam-dunk] charges coming?Public understanding of events just around the corner. Q
- [Q #3568] 24 Hour False Flag Alert (A Deep State Attempt to Deflect From News Damaging to Their Narrative)[24hr Warning]Be vigilant.See something.Say something.Know your surroundings at all times.Q
- https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1156412024399679488📁See Guardian article.How do you get ahead of a story?Coincidence? Q
- https://twitter.com/Pontifex/status/1156165039545606144📁Godfather IIIIt's going to be BIBLICAL.Q
- https://media.ifrc.org/ifrc/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2018/04/IFRC-Report-2017.pdf📁https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-thompson-reintroduce-american-red-cross-transparency-act📁https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2861873-Senator-Grassley-s-report-on-the-Red-Cross-June.html📁https://www.npr.org/2016/06/16/482020436/senators-report-finds-fundamental-concerns-about-red-cross-finances📁The More You Know…MSM coverage?When you control the media, you control public opinion. Q
- The Company Under Scrutiny in the Jeffrey Epstein Case Has Semi-Nude Young Females on its Board of Directors’ PageL Brands owns the retail chains Victoria’s Secret, Bath and Body Works, and Pink. Since July 6 when Jeffrey Epstein was arrested and indicted for sex trafficking of underage girls and sexually assaulting dozens of them at his homes in Manhattan, Palm Beach and elsewhere, there have been steady media reports linking Epstein to L Brands and Wexner, … Read More
- JPMorgan and Sidley Austin Were Involved in the Mysterious $6.7 Billion Company Chaired by Jeffrey EpsteinBy Pam Martens and Russ Martens: July 29, 2019 ~ Jeffrey Epstein, the accused sex trafficker of underage school girls, presided over a $6.7 billion offshore company as its Chairman from November 9, 2001 to at least March 19, 2007, a period during which he is accused of committing his sex trafficking crimes against minors. The company is … Read More
- Epstein Documents Released, Revealing Depths of Convicted Pedophile’s Alleged Sex Trafficking Operation | Common Dreams NewsExceprt from Common Dreams News August 9, 2019 This is a developing story and may be updated. Thousands of pages of documents related to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's trafficking of young girls were released Friday, opening the floodgates on one of the biggest scandals of 2019.
- EPSTEIN VICTIM’S STATEMENTWRN reads a 2015 Jane Doe vs United States victim statement court document. Jane Doe, a minor when she was allegedly used for sex and trafficked, recounts her alleged sexual encounters with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Prince Andrew & Alan Dershowitz.
- Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of MinorsJeffrey Epstein was arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources.