Jeffrey Epstein was arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
The Awareness Center, Inc. (International Jewish Coaltion Against Sex…
archived 7 Apr 2018 02:12:36 UTC
Jeffrey Epstein Pedo Network ↕
- The Finders, The Family, Epstein and NXIVM: Is IT ALL Connected? – Patriots’ Soapbox 24/7 News NetworkOctober 25, 2019 – The FBI Vault tweeted out the latest documents to be released, the files relating to The Finders cult.
- The Company Under Scrutiny in the Jeffrey Epstein Case Has Semi-Nude Young Females on its Board of Directors’ PageL Brands owns the retail chains Victoria’s Secret, Bath and Body Works, and Pink. Since July 6 when Jeffrey Epstein was arrested and indicted for sex trafficking of underage girls and sexually assaulting dozens of them at his homes in Manhattan, Palm Beach and elsewhere, there have been steady media reports linking Epstein to L Brands and Wexner, including reports that Epstein attempted to involve himself in the selection of models for Victoria’s Secret, potentially luring his future victims[…]
- JPMorgan and Sidley Austin Were Involved in the Mysterious $6.7 Billion Company Chaired by Jeffrey EpsteinBy Pam Martens and Russ Martens: July 29, 2019 ~ Jeffrey Epstein, the accused sex trafficker of underage school girls, presided over a $6.7 billion offshore company as its Chairman from November 9, 2001 to at least March 19, 2007, a period during which he is accused of committing his sex trafficking crimes against minors. The company is Liquid Funding Ltd. and it had two offshore connections: it was incorporated in Bermuda on October 19, 2000 by the Appleby law firm, known for setting up offshore companies in secrecy jurisdictions like the Isle of Man, Guernsey, Cayman Islands, and Jersey. Liquid Funding’s investment manager was Bear Stearns Bank Plc in Dublin, Ireland – a non-U.S. regulated institution, which was later merged into JPMorgan Bank Dublin.
- Epstein Documents Released, Revealing Depths of Convicted Pedophile’s Alleged Sex Trafficking Operation | Common Dreams NewsExceprt from Common Dreams News August 9, 2019 This is a developing story and may be updated. Thousands of pages of documents related to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s trafficking of young girls were released Friday, opening the floodgates on one of the biggest scandals of 2019.
- EPSTEIN VICTIM’S STATEMENTWRN reads a 2015 Jane Doe vs United States victim statement court document. Jane Doe, a minor when she was allegedly used for sex and trafficked, recounts her alleged sexual encounters with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Prince Andrew & Alan Dershowitz.