Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris is descended from Irish slave owner Hamilton Brown, the namesake of Brown’s Town in Jamaica, who recruited massive numbers of Irish migrants to Jamaica to work on his sugar plantations after the British empire abolished slavery. Kamala Harris’ father Donald Harris wrote an essay entitled “Reflections of a Jamaican Father” […]
- Democrats Are Powerless to Keep Trump From Pointing out How They Have Failed Baltimore“Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous,” Trump wrote. “His district is considered the Worst in the USA.”
- URGENT- Rep. Tlaib Attacking Declaration Of Independence – Douglas DucoteMilitary Veteran Douglas Ducote discusses Muslim Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib attacking the Declaration of Independence on the 4th of July.
- Propaganda in Animal FarmDefinition -Propaganda techniques are the methods used to spread ideas that further a cause (political, commercial, religious, or civil cause) -Appeals to emotion, not intellect. Why Used? -To manipulate viewers' reason and emotions -To persuade you to believe in something or someone -Buy an item -Vote a certain way. -Twist or distort the truth
- Democratic Presidential CRINGEbates – (Full)Democratic Presidential Debates – (Full) Recommended Readings: 1-Appeal to Emotion 2-Animal Farm | Allegory – Satire – Fable 3-An Introduction to Rhetorical Appeals
- An Introduction to Rhetorical Appeals – ppt videoPublished by Jonas Tucker Background Information Rhetoric is the use of words for a specific purpose, often to persuade an audience. According to Aristotle, there are three main strategies employed when appealing to an audience: logos, ethos, and pathos.
- Animal Farm | Allegory – Satire – FableAnimal Farm — By George Orwell “All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.” Allegory – Satire – Fable 1. Animal Farm By George Orwell 2. George Orwell British Author & Journalist 1903-1950Born in IndiaAt that time India was a part of the British Empire, and Blair's father, Richard, held a post … Read more
Categories: Elections 2020