Rounds 1 & 2
- Appeal to Emotion
- Animal Farm | Allegory – Satire – Fable
- An Introduction to Rhetorical Appeals – ppt video online download
- Mayor Rudy Giuliani on dead people voting in PhiladelphiaMayor Rudy Giuliani on dead people voting in #Philadelphia
- Democrats Are Powerless to Keep Trump From Pointing out How They Have Failed Baltimore“Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous,” Trump wrote. “His district is considered the Worst in the USA.”
- URGENT- Rep. Tlaib Attacking Declaration Of Independence – Douglas DucoteMilitary Veteran Douglas Ducote discusses Muslim Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib attacking the Declaration of Independence on the 4th of July.
- Propaganda in Animal FarmDefinition -Propaganda techniques are the methods used to spread ideas that further a cause (political, commercial, religious, or civil cause) -Appeals to emotion, not intellect. Why Used? -To manipulate viewers’ reason and emotions -To persuade you to believe in something or someone -Buy an item -Vote a certain way. -Twist or distort the truth
- Democratic Presidential CRINGEbates – (Full)Democratic Presidential Debates – (Full) Recommended Readings: 1-Appeal to Emotion 2-Animal Farm | Allegory – Satire – Fable 3-An Introduction to Rhetorical Appeals
- An Introduction to Rhetorical Appeals – ppt videoPublished by Jonas Tucker Background Information Rhetoric is the use of words for a specific purpose, often to persuade an audience. According to Aristotle, there are three main strategies employed when appealing to an audience: logos, ethos, and pathos.