by Tyler DurdenThu, 06/27/2019 – 04:15
Facebook head of global affairs Nick Clegg and France’s O met last week, where the social media company agreed to extend its cooperation with French authorities to hate speech. Of note, there are approximately 33 million users in France.
“‘Hate speech’ is no longer considered part of freedom of speech, it’s now on the same level as terrorism,” . “It is a strong signal in terms of regulation.”said lawyer Sonia Cisse with Linklaters
See full article here: Facebook To Unmask ‘Hate Speech’ Suspects In France | Zero Hedge
- Spies Like Us | The Manifesto 👀IS GOOGLE MANIPULATING ITS ALGORITHM TO PRIORITIZE LEFT-LEANING NEWS OUTLETS IN THEIR COVERAGE OF PRESIDENT TRUMP?
- LIBRA, A Crypto Trojan Horse Is THE Central Bank Of FaceBook Designed To Control You Even More!!!Updated July 2, 2019 House lawmakers officially ask Facebook to put Libra cryptocurrency project on hold “Because Facebook is already in the hands of over a quarter of the world’s population, it is imperative that Facebook and its partners immediately… Read More ›
- Facebook details efforts to prepare for 2020 elections, Census disinformation – CBS NewsThe social network said it’s working to prevent a repeat of the chaos of the 2016 election cycle
- Liberal Tears flow after Youtube Censors the Far-Left, Radical and Racist Organization, SPLC 🐸😂🤡 | The Daily Caller
- Facebook to sell out users in France by revealing NAMES of “Hate Speech” “Suspects” | Zero Hedgeby Tyler DurdenThu, 06/27/2019 – 04:15 “Hate speech is no longer considered part of freedom of speech, it’s now on the same level as terrorism,” . “It is a strong signal in terms of regulation.” Facebook may even condemn users for “statements made in private but later made public,” according to the report by Breitbart’s Allum Bokhari.
- Facebook Now Sending “Warnings” Before Liking Conservative Pages | Red, White, and F YouDavid Basulto who runs a popular page called the “The Hispanic Conservative….” …noticed something odd from his new followers this week. They were complaining that Facebook was sending them warnings before liking the page, and encouraging them to examine the content first.