“It loooks …… lika man!”Ms. Swan
Defying reality, Identity Politics of the left now includes Gender Identity and thoroughly confuses civil rights, morality, and politics into a confusing, irrational, and incomprehensible mix of ever changing orthodoxy. A new term; Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria (ROGD) has been coined to describe the latest fad [AKA TransTrender].
In most cases it can best be described as child abuse with horrible consequences for youngsters influenced by peer pressure and social media.
Two weeks ago Professor Lisa Littman of Brown University’s department of behavioral and social sciences published an article on PLoS One, a well-regarded, peer-reviewed online scientific journal, with the title
“Rapid-onset gender dysphoria in adolescents and young adults: A study of parental reports.”
Before proceeding, know that Prof. Littman is not tenured at Brown. I’ll post immediately below the abstract and conclusion (and the whole study is available—no paywall or subscription requirement if you want to look at the whole thing), but I’ll reduce the main finding of this study to one sentence: evidence suggests that the recent sharp rise in the number of young adolescents declaring themselves to be transgender appears to be correlated with peer group enthusiasm along with intense social media activity. To be blunt, it is a fad, like eating Tide pods
In on-line forums, parents have been reporting that their children are experiencing what is described here as “rapid-onset gender dysphoria,” appearing for the first time during puberty or even after its completion. The onset of gender dysphoria seemed to occur in the context of belonging to a peer group where one, multiple, or even all of the friends have become gender dysphoric and transgender-identified during the same timeframe. Parents also report that their children exhibited an increase [•••]
- Library Deletes Photos of Children Fondling Drag Queens During ‘Story Hour’A public library has deleted photos of small children lying on top of drag queens and fondling their false breasts at a Drag Queen Story Hour. Multnomah County Library, the library system serving Portland, Oregon, quietly removed from Flickr the photos of the Drag Queen Story Hour that took place at St. John’s Library and … Read more
- BBC Promotes ‘Drag Syndrome’: [Drag Queens] With Down Syndrome | Daily WireBy AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO "Meet Drag Syndrome – the outspoken performers with Down's syndrome who are creating a stir on the drag scene," the BBC captioned a four-minute video.
- THEY WANT YOUR KIDS TO BE TRANS, OR AT LEAST GAY!!! | Queer Kid Stuff does TED TALK! 🤡They WANT Your Beautiful Children …… TO BE TRANS!!! And, no one, I repeat, NO ONE will stop them unless people/parents start DEMANDING this mind control be stopped!!!
- Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria: The Far-Left has a new way of Preying on our Innocent and Confused KidsBy Conservative Resurgence Originally Published Sep 4, 2018 Defying reality, Identity Politics of the left now includes Gender Identity and thoroughly confuses civil rights, morality, and politics into a confusing, irrational, and incomprehensible mix of ever changing orthodoxy. A new term; Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria (ROGD) has been coined to describe the latest fad [AKA … Read more
- District SUED for Teaching Gender Theory to FIRST GRADERShttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk2t9_Szcgo Vincent JamesPublished on Jun 20, 2019