Omaha World-Herald (h/t Mike F) According to reports, Al-Kazahg was on a watch list after he made “suspicious statements” and had previously been reported for “suspicious activity.” He told a fellow Marine that he would “shoot up the battalion, starting at the barracks,” if he were disciplined for certain misconduct. Al-Kazahg even specifically mentioned the names of Marines he wanted to target.
A heavily armed off-duty Muslim Marine was recently arrested for trying to enter Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska. Pfc. Ali Al-Kazahg, 22, of Milford, was arrested on May 31 after he tried to enter[…]
- Mind out Mind up Sharia law has no place in USA
- Apple declines to ban Islam app criticized for promoting radicalism
- 🔴Our Greatest Clown STRENGTH 🤡🌎
- Muslims in the U.S. Marine Corps…what could possibly go wrong?
- The Communist Takeover Of America – 45 Declared Goals
- NEW REPORT SHOWS WORLD WIDE CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION AT GENOCIDAL LEVELS
- BREXIT ON TRIAL.
- Eyes on Omar
- There’s no England now (2017)
- Making America Muslim – In Their Own Words – Long Term Plans of Islamic Academia
- Twitter: Stepping Up The Message Against QAnon
- WordPress Back To Censorship
- Tommy Robinson’s view: What REALLY happened at Muslim riot in Oldham – YouTube
- Be Not Afraid