FOX 10 Phoenix Published on Jun 18, 2019
President Trump formally launched his 2020 re-election campaign Tuesday night before a jam-packed crowd in Orlando’s Amway Center arena, and quickly unloaded on the media organizations and government actors he said tried their hardest with “everything they had” to bring down both his candidacy and presidency.
To chants of “USA”, Trump took the stage after brief remarks by Vice President Mike Pence and first lady Melania Trump, and recalled his unlikely rise to the presidency.
“We stared down the unholy alliance of lobbyists and donors and special interests who made a living bleeding our country dry,”Trump said.
“The swamp is fighting back so viciously and violently. For the last two and a half years, we have been under siege.”
With some help from the crowd as the rally continued, Trump appeared to settle on a new campaign slogan:
“Keep America Great.”
Just over four years ago, Trump descended through the pink marble and brass atrium of Trump Tower to announce his candidacy for president, the first step on a journey few analysts believed would take him all the way to the White House.
This time, thousands of Trump supporters arrived more than 40 hours in advance to secure a spot in the Amway Center, despite sweltering heat. Some had been camped in chairs for several nights.
- Peter Navarro releases 36-page report alleging election fraud ‘more than sufficient’ to swing victory to TrumpDirector of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy Peter Navarro published a lengthy report Thursday outlining several examples of voting irregularities that are “more than sufficient” to swing the outcome of the election in President Trump’s favor.
- Mayor Rudy Giuliani on dead people voting in PhiladelphiaMayor Rudy Giuliani on dead people voting in #Philadelphia
- Spies Like Us | The Manifesto 👀IS GOOGLE MANIPULATING ITS ALGORITHM TO PRIORITIZE LEFT-LEANING NEWS OUTLETS IN THEIR COVERAGE OF PRESIDENT TRUMP?
- Democrats Are Powerless to Keep Trump From Pointing out How They Have Failed Baltimore“Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous,” Trump wrote. “His district is considered the Worst in the USA.”
- URGENT- Rep. Tlaib Attacking Declaration Of Independence – Douglas DucoteMilitary Veteran Douglas Ducote discusses Muslim Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib attacking the Declaration of Independence on the 4th of July.
- SLAVE REGISTERS FROM LONDON Name The Slaves Kamala Harris’ Ancestor Owned – Big League PoliticsDemocrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris is descended from Irish slave owner Hamilton Brown, the namesake of Brown’s Town in Jamaica, who recruited massive numbers of Irish migrants to Jamaica to work on his sugar plantations after the British empire abolished… Read More ›
- Facebook details efforts to prepare for 2020 elections, Census disinformation – CBS NewsThe social network said it’s working to prevent a repeat of the chaos of the 2016 election cycle
- BREAKING NEWS TRUMP 4AM 6/30/19 | Fox News Jun 30, 2019Another Amazing Speech by President Donald J, Trump
- Trump speaks to reporters after G20 summit | FULL PRESS CONFERENCEPresident Trump wraps his trip to the G20 world leaders’ summit in Osaka, Japan with a press conference in front of U.S. and world media. Trump then jets off to South Korea for a meeting with President Moon on concerns over tension on the Korean Penninsula #FoxNewsLive#FoxNews
- Propaganda in Animal FarmDefinition -Propaganda techniques are the methods used to spread ideas that further a cause (political, commercial, religious, or civil cause) -Appeals to emotion, not intellect. Why Used? -To manipulate viewers’ reason and emotions -To persuade you to believe in something or someone -Buy an item -Vote a certain way. -Twist or distort the truth