The United Spot Published on Jun 13, 2019
- Democrats Are Powerless to Keep Trump From Pointing out How They Have Failed Baltimore“Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous,” Trump wrote. “His district is considered … Read more
- Sign Now! Demand Censure of Rep. Rashida Tlaib!OFFICIAL PETITION TO CENSURE RASHIDA TLAIB AND REMOVE HER FROM ALL COMMITTEES — All Petitions Delivered to the House Ethics Committee — I, the undersigned, call upon the House Ethics Committee to censure Rep. Rashida Tlaib and strip her of all committee … Read more
- FBI Reveals Murdered Arkansas Senator Planned to Expose Child Pornography, Child Sex Trafficking Syndicate: FEDS PROBE – True PunditThe FBI has intervened in the murder investigation of former Arkansas state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith, according to federal agents who detailed what the Republican politician was investigating prior to her grisly murder. Collins-Smith was gunned down and her body was discovered outside … Read more
- URGENT- Rep. Tlaib Attacking Declaration Of Independence – Douglas DucoteMilitary Veteran Douglas Ducote discusses Muslim Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib attacking the Declaration of Independence on the 4th of July.
- Animal Farm | Allegory – Satire – FableAnimal Farm — By George Orwell “All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.” Allegory – Satire – Fable 1. Animal Farm By George Orwell 2. George Orwell British Author & Journalist 1903-1950Born in IndiaAt that time India was … Read more
- “It Takes A Village” Democrat Marxist Nannyism is Creating a Generation of Village Idiotshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96MJQQ834cE Conservative Resurgence Published on May 23, 2019 Every post–Industrial Revolution "revolution" is only about unfettered power and is always heavily influenced by Karl Marx, whom Lenin was an acolyte of. There is no war more importantly waged by the "revolutionaries" than … Read more