StevenCrowderPublished on Jun 5, 2019
- Police report: Georgia lawmaker said ‘go back where you came from’A confrontation at a CobbCounty grocery store went viral as Georgia lawmaker accused a man of using the same controversial language as President Trump — Read on http://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/cobb-police-charges-will-filed-georgia-lawmaker-publix-dispute/fp9t5RJLXVSOTaMnVLmHEP/
- Current Sr. Google Engineer Goes Public on Camera: Tech is “dangerous,” “taking sides”Project Veritas Published on Jul 24, 2019
- Facebook details efforts to prepare for 2020 elections, Census disinformation – CBS NewsThe social network said it’s working to prevent a repeat of the chaos of the 2016 election cycle
- Liberal Tears flow after Youtube Censors the Far-Left, Radical and Racist Organization, SPLC 🐸😂🤡 | The Daily Caller
- Facebook to sell out users in France by revealing NAMES of “Hate Speech” “Suspects” | Zero Hedgeby Tyler DurdenThu, 06/27/2019 – 04:15 “Hate speech is no longer considered part of freedom of speech, it’s now on the same level as terrorism,” . “It is a strong signal in terms of regulation.” Facebook may even condemn users for “statements made in private but later made public,” according to the report by Breitbart’s Allum Bokhari.
President Trump gives his most EPIC speech at the 75th D-Day anniversary in Normandy | Full remarks ›