StevenCrowderPublished on Jun 5, 2019
- Police report: Georgia lawmaker said ‘go back where you came from’A confrontation at a CobbCounty grocery store went viral as Georgia lawmaker accused a man of using the same controversial language as President Trump — Read on http://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/cobb-police-charges-will-filed-georgia-lawmaker-publix-dispute/fp9t5RJLXVSOTaMnVLmHEP/
- Current Sr. Google Engineer Goes Public on Camera: Tech is “dangerous,” “taking sides”Project Veritas Published on Jul 24, 2019
- Facebook details efforts to prepare for 2020 elections, Census disinformation – CBS NewsThe social network said it’s working to prevent a repeat of the chaos of the 2016 election cycle
- Liberal Tears flow after Youtube Censors the Far-Left, Radical and Racist Organization, SPLC 🐸😂🤡 | The Daily Caller
- Facebook to sell out users in France by revealing NAMES of “Hate Speech” “Suspects” | Zero Hedgeby Tyler DurdenThu, 06/27/2019 – 04:15 “Hate speech is no longer considered part of freedom of speech, it’s now on the same level as terrorism,” . “It is a strong signal in terms of regulation.” Facebook may even condemn users for “statements made in private but later made public,” according to the report by Breitbart’s Allum Bokhari.