Published on Jun 5, 2019
“Spiritualism, Madame Blavatsky, and Theosophy, a collection of 21 lectures by Rudolf Steiner compiled by Christopher Bamford from 1904 to 1923.”Occult Brotherhoods – Rudolf Steiner
The whole Audiobook also can be found on this Channel Source of the Reading’s Audio: Rudolf Steiner Audio
- The Caducean phenomenon
- Mercury: The Philosopher, Priest, Prophet, Apostle, Wizard and Deceiver
- A Look at the Earliest Printed Book—and It’s Not the Gutenberg Bibleoday, the printed word is taken for granted. Newspapers, books, brochures, and business cards are filled with printed words essential for spreading information around the globe. The revolution of the printed word came about with the advent of moveable type—technology that allowed quick, quality reproductions of text. While many associate the world-famous Gutenberg Bible with this technology, it’s actually not the first book ever printed. In fact, work coming out of Asia beats it by a long shot.
- The Light of Egypt, vol II“The Light of Egypt” will be found to be an Occult library in itself, a textbook of esoteric knowledge, setting forth the “wisdom Religion” of life, as taught by the Adepts of Hermetic Philosophy. It will richly repay all who are seeking the higher life to carefully study this book, as it contains in a nutshell the wisdom of the ages regarding man and his destiny, here and hereafter.
- Grimms’ Fairy Tales : Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet ArchiveA classic collection of oral German folklore, brought together for posterity by the scholarly brothers Grimm in the 1800s, this epitome of fairy tales includes many of the world’s best known stories. In these dark foreboding woods, you will find: Rapunzel, Hansel and Gretel, Rumpelstiltskin, Lily and the Lion (better known as Beauty and the Beast), and Snow White and Rose Red, among other timeless works. These tales were later heavily revised and sanitised, but here are presented closer to their grim and beloved originals. (Summary by Marlo Dianne)
- The Rosicrucian Mysteries (Occult Audiobook) by Max Heindel by Max Heindel This is a primer for those interested in the basic philosophy, beliefs & secrets of the Rosicrucians.