Rudolf Steiner Archive Published on Jun 5, 2019
Rudolf Steiner FROM (The Healing Process: Spirit, Nature & Our Bodies, 11 lectures, Aug. 28, 1923–Aug. 29, 1924 (CW 319) by Rudolf Steiner.) The whole Audiobook also can be found on this Channel Source of the Reading’s Audio: Rudolf Steiner Audio http://rudolfsteineraudio.com/lecture… Recorded and Read by Dale Brunsvold
- The Caducean phenomenonOriginally posted on The Apollonian Transmission:
The Marxist leader Lenin famously said: “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” Since then, this line has been used by rightists to refer to the duplicity of modern political left or, more…
- Mercury: The Philosopher, Priest, Prophet, Apostle, Wizard and DeceiverOriginally posted on The Apollonian Transmission:
Mercury, as a type, is a symbol of philosophers, priests and wizards. That he is a priest we see in his role as guide to the underworld. In fact the entirety of Christianity and…
- A Look at the Earliest Printed Book—and It’s Not the Gutenberg Bibleoday, the printed word is taken for granted. Newspapers, books, brochures, and business cards are filled with printed words essential for spreading information around the globe. The revolution of the printed word came about with the advent of moveable type—technology that allowed quick, quality reproductions of text. While many associate the world-famous Gutenberg Bible with this technology, it’s actually not the first book ever printed. In fact, work coming out of Asia beats it by a long shot.
- The Light of Egypt, vol II“The Light of Egypt” will be found to be an Occult library in itself, a textbook of esoteric knowledge, setting forth the “wisdom Religion” of life, as taught by the Adepts of Hermetic Philosophy. It will richly repay all who are seeking the higher life to carefully study this book, as it contains in a nutshell the wisdom of the ages regarding man and his destiny, here and hereafter.
- The Rosicrucian Mysteries (Occult Audiobook) by Max Heindel by Max Heindel This is a primer for those interested in the basic philosophy, beliefs & secrets of the Rosicrucians.