Attorney and podcast host Jim Breslo has argued that California politicians need to focus their attention on the worsening public health conditions in their home state before tackling larger global issues.
“We have a complete breakdown of the basic needs of civilization in Los Angeles right now.”— Dr. Drew Pinsky
“Third World countries are insulted if they are accused of being like this. No city on Earth tolerates this. The entire population is at risk.”— Dr. Drew Pinsky, referring to a public health crisis in Los Angeles
The public health situation in the nation’s second-largest city is in “a complete breakdown,”— Dr. Drew Pinsky said Thursday night on “The Ingraham Angle.”
California can’t handle the current situation, let alone allow tens of thousands of illegal immigrants with no health records to flood its major cities.”— Dr. Drew Pinsky
“[T]he government is somehow insisting that housing is the problem when in fact we have chronic mental illness, we have addiction, we have people who don’t want to leave the streets,” Pinsky said. “They literally won’t take the housing if we give it to them. And that’s the population that’s vulnerable, and is going to get so ill this summer. It scares me for their well-being.”— Dr. Drew Pinsky
Sources: California politicians need to focus on the crisis here before they tackle global issues, Jim Breslo says | Fox News andDr. Drew says LA public health in ‘complete breakdown’: ‘No city on Earth tolerates this’ | Fox News
- Am I White?
- Mind out Mind up Sharia law has no place in USA
- Animal Farm | Allegory – Satire – Fable
- 11 Senators are “Missing”, Intentionally Avoiding a Ridiculous Bullshit Vote on a Cap and Trade Bill; Gov Threatens Arrests, Receives Unexpected Response😂🙌
- Sustainable Development Is a Con Job
- Live: ACLU challenges Trump administration on border wall in federal court
- Record Wave Of African Migrants Reach US-Mexico Border, Complain Of Bad Conditions
- The Communist Takeover Of America – 45 Declared Goals
- California politicians need to focus on the crisis here before they tackle global issues, Jim Breslo says | Fox News