May 30, 2019, Updated May 31, 2019
As everyone knows, the United States of America has been invaded by hundreds of thousands of people coming through Mexico and entering our country illegally. This sustained influx of illegal aliens has profound consequences on every aspect of our national life—overwhelming our schools, overcrowding our hospitals, draining our welfare system, and causing untold amounts of …
Rebuilding U.S. deterrence to preserve peace through strength must be our Nation’s top priority. The unprecedented era of peace that followed World War II revealed that the free world is safest when America is strongest. The slow depletion of our military in recent years has resulted in an escalation of threats the world over, which President Trump is committed to reversing.
- (2334) Soon The World Will Understand, The Truth Will Shock The World – Episode 2143b – YouTube
- Trump Announces He Is Considering Declaring Antifa a ‘Major Organization of Terror’
- Democrats Are Powerless to Keep Trump From Pointing out How They Have Failed Baltimore
- Bloods Gang Member Sentenced To 30 Years In Federal Prison After Advanced Ballistic Technology Ties Shell Casings At Murder Scenes To Defendant’s Firearms | USAO-CO | Department of Justice
- A federal judge issues his ruling on Jeffrey Epstein’s bail application in court at 11:30 a.m. EDT. and Last among #CohenFiles