by C.W. Leadbeater – FULL AudioBook 🎧📖 | Greatest🌟AudioBooks
(16 February 1854 – 1 March 1934)
Charles Webster Leadbeater was an influential member of the Theosophical Society, author on occult subjects and co-initiator with J. I. Wedgwood of the Liberal Catholic Church. Originally a priest of the Church of England, his interest in spiritualism caused him to end his affiliation with Anglicanism in favour of the Theosophical Society, where he became an associate of Annie Besant.
He became a high-ranking officer of the society, but resigned in 1906 amid a scandal. Accusations of his detractors were never proven and, with Besant’s assistance, he was readmitted a few years later. Leadbeater went on to write over 69 books and pamphlets that examined in detail the hidden side of life as well as maintain regular speaking engagements. His efforts on behalf of the society assured his status as one of its leading members until his death in 1934.
- The Caducean phenomenon
- Mercury: The Philosopher, Priest, Prophet, Apostle, Wizard and Deceiver
- A Look at the Earliest Printed Book—and It’s Not the Gutenberg Bible
- The Light of Egypt, vol II
- Grimms’ Fairy Tales : Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
- The Rosicrucian Mysteries (Occult Audiobook) by Max Heindel
- 1984 | By George Orwell
- An Introduction to Rhetorical Appeals – ppt video