The New Zealand Human Rights Commission says that the message “it’s okay to be white” has “no place” in the country.
(Article by Paul Joseph Watson republished from InfoWars.com)
The ‘controversy’ began when “it’s okay to be white” t-shirts and stickers were sold on a New Zealand auction site called Trade Me.
“Wear this shirt as a white person to troll your local Communists, or wear this shirt as a brown person to troll stuck-up middle-class urbanites. Either way it’s funny!” read the description to the products.
The Human Rights Commission said they don’t see the funny side and that the message “it’s okay to be white” has “no place” in New Zealand because it conveys “a message of intolerance, racism and division”. […]
- “The White Supremacist Terrorists Are Coming…The White Supremacist Terrorists Are Coming!” | Zero Hedge
- The Infamy of Crete Part I: the Problem of Being “European”
- Apolloism versus Civilization-Ending Personal Salvation Cults
- Am I White?
- House to Hold Hearing on Slavery Reparations | Breitbart
- “Fascistbook’s” new “Hate” Policy: You might be Labeled a ‘Hate Agent’ | Breitbart
- Major Victory in MASSIVE Lawsuit Against Google for Extreme Bias
- The Communist Takeover Of America – 45 Declared Goals
- Oregon Will Now Arrest Whites Who Call the Police
- A Look Inside the Mind of a Straight White Male Suffering from a Terminal Case of White Guilt