DECLASSIFIED – The Epoch Times Published on May 21, 2019
News that Attorney General William Barr appointed U.S. Attorney John Durham to examine the origins of the Trump–Russia collusion investigations has sent shockwaves across Washington.
Simultaneously, it was reported that Barr is working with the directors of the CIA, the FBI, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) to review the intelligence-gathering techniques used to investigate President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign.
The announcements are significant given the amount of information already known, much of which points to irregularities in the investigations and a severe bias.
- The video that directed me to this Wiki Leak link of files this morning was deleted within 30 minutes. Download ASAP! Archive link is included.
- USDOJ/OIG | All Reports
- Exposed: Five Ways the Mueller Report Misrepresented the Facts
- [Chris Cuomo] OWNED by Mark Meadows🙌 who calls CNN on B.S.!
- The Democrat World Of Opposites
- NEWLY DECLASSED DOC PROVES BARR RIGHT AS FAKE RUSSIAN BRENNAN SPY and ITALY’S ROLE IN SPYING EXPOSED!
- [DECLAS] ENJOY THE SHOW — Bill Binney and Harley Schlanger
- Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media | Fox News