The elites who run California like to pretend they have a better way. The highest taxes in the nation have not killed (yet) the current success of the high tech sector in the Bay Area, generating immense tax revenues that can be squandered on a useless “high speed” train line that will never be completed and still leave a budget surplus.
Money, good weather, great food, amazing scenery, and other amenities make for The Good Life, such that the political and business elites who seem to never get tired of congratulating themselves for creating the closest thing to paradise. The fact that this leaves behind the non-coastal areas of the state, and the taxes and cost of living (especially housing that is in short supply due to zoning and other land use restrictions) make life difficult for middle-class Californians everywhere is of no concern.
- Am I White?
- Mind out Mind up Sharia law has no place in USA
- Animal Farm | Allegory – Satire – Fable
- 11 Senators are “Missing”, Intentionally Avoiding a Ridiculous Bullshit Vote on a Cap and Trade Bill; Gov Threatens Arrests, Receives Unexpected Response😂🙌
- Sustainable Development Is a Con Job
- Live: ACLU challenges Trump administration on border wall in federal court
- Record Wave Of African Migrants Reach US-Mexico Border, Complain Of Bad Conditions
- The Communist Takeover Of America – 45 Declared Goals
- California politicians need to focus on the crisis here before they tackle global issues, Jim Breslo says | Fox News
- Eyes on Omar