Zamzam Ibrahim said government efforts to stop Islamic terror were “racist”. The new UK National Union of Students president once said that she wanted to “oppress white people” and have an “Islamic takeover”.
In 2012, 24-year-old Zamzam Ibrahim wrote on Twitter,
“I’d oppress white people just to give them a taste of what they put us through!”
After urging people to read the Koran, she also tweeted,
“We would have an Islamic takeover!”
Ibrahim also said that government efforts to counter Islamic terrorism were “racist”.
The new NUS head said her comments were “taken out of context”.
If these comments were made against Muslims, the person responsible would be publicly humiliated and fired within hours.
The National Union of Students has not indicted that Ibrahim will face any consequences.
The UK isn’t a country, it’s a meme
Published on 11 April, 2019 Paul Joseph Watson
- Teacher beheaded for showing cartoons of Prophet Mohammed #WWG1WGA 🙏🏻
- Mind out Mind up Sharia law has no place in USA
- Apple declines to ban Islam app criticized for promoting radicalism
- 🔴Our Greatest Clown STRENGTH 🤡🌎
- Muslims in the U.S. Marine Corps…what could possibly go wrong?
- The Communist Takeover Of America – 45 Declared Goals
- NEW REPORT SHOWS WORLD WIDE CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION AT GENOCIDAL LEVELS
- BREXIT ON TRIAL.
- Eyes on Omar
- There’s no England now (2017)
- Making America Muslim – In Their Own Words – Long Term Plans of Islamic Academia
- Twitter: Stepping Up The Message Against QAnon
- WordPress Back To Censorship
- Tommy Robinson’s view: What REALLY happened at Muslim riot in Oldham – YouTube
- Be Not Afraid