Zamzam Ibrahim said government efforts to stop Islamic terror were “racist”. The new UK National Union of Students president once said that she wanted to “oppress white people” and have an “Islamic takeover”.
In 2012, 24-year-old Zamzam Ibrahim wrote on Twitter,
“I’d oppress white people just to give them a taste of what they put us through!”
After urging people to read the Koran, she also tweeted,
“We would have an Islamic takeover!”
Ibrahim also said that government efforts to counter Islamic terrorism were “racist”.
The new NUS head said her comments were “taken out of context”.
If these comments were made against Muslims, the person responsible would be publicly humiliated and fired within hours.
The National Union of Students has not indicted that Ibrahim will face any consequences.
The UK isn’t a country, it’s a meme
Published on 11 April, 2019 Paul Joseph Watson
- Twitter: Stepping Up The Message Against QAnon
- WordPress Back To Censorship
- Tommy Robinson’s view: What REALLY happened at Muslim riot in Oldham – YouTube
- Be Not Afraid
- The Poison spreading through the United Kingdom.
- The Charter | A message of hate
- The True Origins Of Islamophobia
- The “Normalization” of “Rape-Jihad” — Adina Kutnicki
- The Islamic State of Sweden
- It’s OK to be White!👌🏼 Our PURGE – ReACT Now!
- “Some People Did Something” by Toots Sweet
- UK Student President Said She Wanted to “Oppress White People” and See an “Islamic Takeover”
- WTF: CNN Says Criticism of Democrats & Media Incites Violence
- WHAT?! OUTRAGEOUS Muslim State Rep. Demeans Christian Prayer As ISLAMOPHOBIC
- Ilhan Omar admits she will not assimilate