Updated Wednesday, March 20 2019 – 02:13
A girl of 12 years was raped on March 15, 2018 by six young people between 15 and 20 years. Three of them, minors, are sentenced and one in prison
The past day 15 was a year, the anniversary of a terrible event that had as victim a girl of 12 years, raped by a pack of at least six young people between 15 and 20 years. However, this event has remained muted. It happened in Azuqueca de Henares ( Guadalajara ), an industrial city of 35,000 inhabitants where crimes against sexual integrity have grown, according to the Ministry of the Interior .
According to the investigation, to which EL MUNDO has agreed, the events were unleashed on March 15, 2018, starting at 1:00 PM, when the minor, a 12-year-old Spanish girl, was in the company of several friends in the Laundry Park of Azuqueca . Then, there were several young people, mostly of Moroccan origin and some Nigerian. Some of them were known to the victim because of the school environment or common friendships.
The young men took the girl and one of her friends and carried them off to an abandoned building next to the park, an old home for the elderly. There they were introduced into a room, where they were held for a few minutes while they argued among themselves “in Arabic”. Minutes later, they freed the friend “for being a resident”, as the latter explained to the victim. Then one of them grabbed the girl and took her to a bath. There, they knocked her face down. And the hell began, which the victim remembers like this:
“They grabbed her hands and legs and covered her mouth, undressed her from the waist down and began to rape her anally one by one”.
In total, she believes that there were at least five or six, always starting with one of the adults, OC , who had just turned 18, who is still in custody for these events.
The young woman screamed, but the Pack prolonged the rape, one by one, this time vaginally. His friends, outside, heard the cries for help and tried to enter. But there was always one of the aggressors threatening them with a stick to dissuade them:
“He who enters, does not come out,” he said.
The torture lasted 45 minutes, until the aggressors considered her finished. When the girl went out to the street, her friends were still there. The friend of the victim stated that OC, before entering the house, said that “he was going to rape his friend and when he left he said that he had already done what he had to do”. That same afternoon, the Civil Guard of Azuqueca de Henares began its investigations and made the first arrests.
In total, four minors of Moroccan origin were identified, as well as two adults, a Moroccan and a Nigerian.
According to legal sources, three of the minors agreed with the Office of the Prosecutor for Minors – three years of internment and five more years of separation from the victim. Of the adults, OC is in preventive detention, accused of sexual assault and illegal detention. The Prosecutor’s Office also argues that he used his girlfriend to try to buy the silence of the victim. The other adult was released.
Of the event, much commented among the students of the institute, it was never officially informed.
- Michigan Man with Coronavirus Has Near-Death Experience – Is Saved by Hydroxychloroquine Treatment… Then UNLOADS on Liberal Gov. for Denying Life-Saving Drug to the Sick
- Bloods Gang Member Sentenced To 30 Years In Federal Prison After Advanced Ballistic Technology Ties Shell Casings At Murder Scenes To Defendant’s Firearms | USAO-CO | Department of Justice
- BBC Promotes ‘Drag Syndrome’: [Drag Queens] With Down Syndrome | Daily Wire
- Am I White?
- OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE? Crooked Hillary Posts Instructions IN SPANISH For Illegal Aliens to Evade ICE Agents
- Mind out Mind up Sharia law has no place in USA
- URGENT- Rep. Tlaib Attacking Declaration Of Independence – Douglas Ducote
- Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors
- LIBRA, A Crypto Trojan Horse Is THE Central Bank Of FaceBook Designed To Control You Even More!!!
- BREAKING NEWS TRUMP 4AM 6/30/19 | Fox News Jun 30, 2019