July 13, 2015|Dan Kapelovitz
“I feel very glad to have my balls cut off,”
says Rick, a 45-year-old Seattle, Washington, resident who fantasized about being castrated most of his adult life.
“It feels good to have a huge empty area between my legs. I’ll be happy if I never have another orgasm.”
And then there are those extreme eunuchs for whom deballing is simply not enough. A nullo is a neuter who has also had the shaft of his penis removed, leaving only a urethral opening and scar tissue where a dingaling once hung. Nullos are also called smoothies, although purists insist that a true smoothie is a nullo who has also excised his nipples.
History books remind us that eunuchs were trusted harem guards in Ottoman Turkey, and that they were slaves in ancient Rome. In the Assyrian empire, neuters sat at the highest levels of the court and were responsible for granting or withholding access to the emperor. Castration is still practiced by the Hijras, a religious sect in India that claims more than a million members.
- Library Deletes Photos of Children Fondling Drag Queens During ‘Story Hour’
- BBC Promotes ‘Drag Syndrome’: [Drag Queens] With Down Syndrome | Daily Wire
- THEY WANT YOUR KIDS TO BE TRANS, OR AT LEAST GAY!!! | Queer Kid Stuff does TED TALK! 🤡
- Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria: The Far-Left has a new way of Preying on our Innocent and Confused Kids
- District SUED for Teaching Gender Theory to FIRST GRADERS